We are looking for licensed aestheticians, medical professionals, educators, consultants, school owners, educators, and suppliers to represent DERMASCOPE (and its association, AIA) in a big way. Ambassadors will serve as mentors and resources to the membership-at-large and be representatives and promoters of DERMASCOPE and the aesthetics industry. We need professionals who can bring other like-minded aestheticians and beauty professionals to the table to have real conversations about the state of the industry and how we can work together to maintain a strong presence while providing top-notch continuing education.
• Hold current license in their respective state OR be an educator or professional product supplier
• Have a minimum 5 years of industry experience
• Exemplify leadership skills, as well as solid business and moral standards
• Be fluent in aesthetics, including skin science, ingredients, traditional and current treatments and modalities, best business practices, spa marketing, product knowledge, continuing education, sanitation standards, and customer service
• Offer unbiased opinions and feedback about industry happenings
• Consult with the DERMASCOPE editorial team about the future of aesthetics and its education
• Identify topics for special issues
• Occasionally review submitted material in question
• Read the monthly magazine, watch the monthly webinar, listen to the monthly podcast, and attend any digital events in order to offer proper feedback
• Support our educational platform to raise the standards of aesthetics
• Recommend subscription and membership discounts with special coupon codes
The platform will be richly rewarded with which to grow exposure for Ambassadors and their businesses. Not only will Ambassadors be compensated through marketing across our print, digital, and social media platforms (which reach over 271,000 professionals each month), but Ambassadors will also receive opportunities to primary speaking and writing opportunities through DERMASCOPE. Ambassadors will be highlighted in a special section of a 2021 DERMASCOPE issue, prominently featured on DERMASCOPE.com and its Instagram page throughout the year, and receive a complimentary Professional Member subscription to DERMASCOPE. All Ambassadors will also be listed on DERMASCOPE.com with their own landing page to showcase their achievements, milestones, contact information, and more.
Submissions are closed for 2021. We will being taking submission again in the fall of 2021 for consideration to be an Ambassador in 2022.
DERMASCOPE has pioneered the past and we have partnered with industry giants to influence the future. Since we are stronger in masses, we invite you to explore how we can help one another grow, learn, and direct the future of our industry. We need you and we have much to give back. If you are interested in raising the standards of aesthetics by becoming a DERMASCOPE Ambassador, we look forward to hearing from you.