Acne is the most common form of inflammatory skin disease. Normally, sebum produced by the sebaceous glands is excreted to the surface of the epidermis through hair follicles. Occasionally, the hair follicles clog up and form a plug that attracts bacteria, resulting in swelling, inflammation, and eventually the outbreak of pimples. To combat acne effectively but gently, use Dr. Jeff® OTC anti-acne drug ingredients along with antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and soothing ingredients to help skin clear of blemishes and reduce inflammation and redness.
Target conditions: impure, blemished and inflamed skin
Time duration: 60 minutes
Treatment interval: once a week for consecutive
Expected result: to reduce inflammation and redness; accelerate the clearing of blemishes
4. Apply Professional Astringent Ampoule, thenthe Acne Spot Treatment Lotion over the blemished area.
5. Mix two ounces of Icy Mineral Earth Mask with Phyto Mask Activator. Add a teaspoon of Firming Powder Masque and two teaspoons of Soothing Gelle Masque. Blend into a smooth mud paste.
6. Cover the eye and mouth areas with moistened cotton pads. Moisten a piece of gauze and put it over the face.
7. Apply the mask paste evenly over the face and leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes.
8. Lift the gauze and remove the mask residue with a wet sponge or cleansing pads.
Products for Home Care
• Tea Tree Foaming Cleanser (1% Salicylic Acid)
• Balancing Astringent
• Hyaluronic Gel
• SPF 15 Facial Moisturizer/SPF 30 Phyto Sunblock