Summer Into Fall Beauty
by Larenim Creative Director Kirsten Corcoran
Give your clients a few tips this fall so they can maintain beautiful skin in between spa visits. Summer skin is sunny and warm but transitioning into fall can initiate breakouts, uneven skin tone, and washed out coloring. To keep your clients looking healthy and gorgeous, tell them to try the following:
1. Purify and clear the skin by using a detoxifying facial mask two to three times a week, depending on their skin type. This will help to draw unwanted matter from within the skin and rev up circulation.
2. Brush on a little bronzer as the tan fades to maintain a warm, flattering glow.
3. Adjust makeup to the diminishing sunlight. Instead of pastels and corals, try richer, earthier colors.
4. Try a primer under her foundation to help maintain a longer lasting finish, especially if her skin gets oilier during seasonal change.
5. Apply a finishing powder to help assure even skin tone and porcelain smooth skin.