This treatment is designed to brighten the overall complexion and reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation. Unlike many traditional chemical peels, this treatment will not over-stimulate and may be used for patients of all ethnicities and sensitivity levels.
1. Facial wash oily/problem (pHaze 1) – Cleanse the skin thoroughly. Rinse.
2. Smoothing toner (pHaze 2) – Apply with a cotton pad to prep (degrease) the skin. Allow the skin to dry. Ask the patient, “On a scale of one to 10, 10 being extremely active, how do you rate this sensation (or feeling)?”
3. Pre-Peel Accelerator Mask – Apply liberally with a fan brush and massage into the area of treatment. Continue massaging until all product is absorbed — approximately three to five minutes. This will gently dissolve keratinization and allow for cell renewal. Remove completely with water.
4. Sensi Peel® – Apply solution to a cotton pad, placing the neck of the bottle directly onto the pad, spacing it to give a sufficient working area to complete a full face treatment. Apply in layers according to the needs, goals, and individual sensitivity of the patient. Use the scale of one to 10 to gauge sensitivity. Fan skin to keep patient cool between layers. If the patient responds higher than a six, do not proceed with another layer. Do not exceed four layers.
5. Pigment gel® (pHaze 13) (with hydroquinone is recommended for Fitzpatrick types I–III, the hydroquinone free formula is recommended for Fitzpatrick types IV–VI or hydroquinone sensitive patients) – Using a small fan brush, spot treat hyperpigmented areas to lift pigment and promote even skin tone.
6. A&C synergy serum (pHaze 23) and C-strength 15% with 5% Vitamin E (pHaze 16) – Apply the mixture full-face for additional melanogenesis inhibition, increased cell turnover, and improvement of skin barrier function.
8. (optional) Esthetique Peel – Apply one pump for increased strengthening, exfoliation, and added melanogenesis inhibition. Gently spread the product over the area of treatment, keeping the application even
9. ReBalance (pHaze 17) and perfecting face & body hydrator SPF 30 (pHaze 30) – Apply a combination to calm, hydrate, and protect the skin from UVA and UVB exposure.