In 2018, DERMASCOPE enlists 13 industry-leading professionals to create an editorial advisory board of internationally-renowned and undeniably talented experts.
DERMASCOPE is thrilled to welcome as members of this new board:
- Alexandra J. Zani, L.E.I., owner, AEsthani Skincare Institute
- Anna-Cari Gund, president, CIDESCO International
- Barry Eichner, co-founder, Lipgloss + Aftershave
- Ben Johnson, M.D., CEO, Osmosis Skin Care
- Boldijarre Koronczay, L.M.E., president, Eminence Organic Skin Care
- Christine Heathman, CEO, GlyMed Plus
- Douglas Preston, L.E., leader, The Inspired Esthetician
- Irena James, vice president, YG Laboratories
- Justin Dotterweich, CEO, ExPürtise
- Mara Shorr, partner, Shorr Solutions
- Michelle D’Allaird-Brenner, L.E., owner, Aesthetics Science Institute
- Patricia Strunk, editorial advisor, DERMASCOPE Magazine
- Shel Pink, founder, SpaRitual
Throughout the year, this team will be ambassadors for the magazine, contributing insight and editorial direction, helping ensure the quality of content, engaging with users on DERMASCOPE.com, offering expert advice in specialized areas, mentoring and networking with DERMASCOPE readers, and much more.
In a recent press release, Eminence Organics said, “DERMASCOPE is the spa industry’s premier educational journal with over 40 years spent delivering continuing education to professionals. Its board includes the biggest names in the world of aesthetics and boasts a team of the most knowledgeable and experienced individuals.”
Month to month, DERMASCOPE readers will have the opportunity to learn fun tidbits about these board members, such as their backgrounds and success stories, in the Staff Box section of the magazine.
DERMASCOPE’s editorial advisory board will be ever-expanding as more industry experts continue to join throughout the year.