Calling all skin care professionals! Are you social media savvy? Are you interested in growing your platform to gain national recognition? We are seeking a seasoned, educated aesthetician to become the face of DERMASCOPE Magazine for 2020.
We’re looking for someone to represent DERMASCOPE Magazine across our social media, digital, and print platforms. This professional will be responsible for the title of DERMASCOPE’s in-house aesthetician. We need someone who can educate the masses on treatments tried, products used, trends to look out for, and business practices to recommend.
Representing DERMASCOPE Magazine will be richly rewarded with a huge platform with which to grow exposure for you and your business. Not only will you be compensated through marketing across our print, digital, and social media platforms (which reach over 238,000 professionals each month), but you will also receive the incredible opportunity to expand your product and treatment knowledge. You’ll get to try new products and treatments from top brands in the professional skin care industry on a regular basis – for free! And, you’ll also get to travel to top industry tradeshows with us (paid!).
Candidates must be:
• Licensed in the state of Texas (bonus if you have a medical director over you!)
• Based in DFW, within about 30-minute driving radius of Garland
• Able to travel via plane to tradeshows, during 2020 (mostly March-June)
• Able to offer unbiased feedback and speak knowledgably about products and treatments
• Willing to try new products and treatments, even those that are unfamiliar (should not be exclusively tied to any one particular brand)
• Willing to sign a non-compete agreement with DERMASCOPE
• Comfortable in front of the camera
And should have:
• A treatment space where DERMASCOPE can come visit/film (with our own lighting and video equipment)
• A phone or device that can record videos when we’re unavailable to travel to you
Time management is a must. Our ideal candidate should be available to commit to 8-10 hours per month, for 12 months. They should also have great communication skills and be someone who answers or returns e-mails, phone calls, and texts in a prompt manner.
We look forward to hearing from you!