Exterior and Interior Rebuilding:
Consumption for skin care:
- Eat watermelon and pomegranate – Both are rich sources of lycopene to boost your natural SPF and omega-3 to strengthen the skin’s natural barrier function.
- Stock up on whole grains, which contain vitamin B, an essential ingredient essential for proper cell division.
- Eat high-quality protein like organic turkey and chicken to help produce collagen.
- Avoid coffee and sugar, both can dehydrate the skin and cause unneeded inflammation.
Daily skin regimen with the use of products for cleansing, exfoliating, moisturizing and toning that are rich in following natural ingredients:
- Bamboo powder – Polishes and smoothes skin’s outer layer.
- D20 – Preserves and protects tissue also helps skin resist water evaporation.
- Daisy flower – Brightens and evens skin tone.
- Cranberry – Provides natural antiseptic properties.
- Licorice root – Detoxifies congested pores and balances oil skin.