Elina Organics is excited to announce their latest clean beauty launch – Cranberry Rose Skin Refiner. This new product will hydrate with Manuka Honey, polish with rosehips, and exfoliate with fruit enzymes, leaving you glowing!
Fresh and handmade, this plant-based skin refiner contains an abundance of antioxidants, Vitamin C and B, and beta-keratin (precursor of Retinol) to nourish and reduce fine lines. This product gently polishes your skin and fades discoloration with crushed rosehips and cranberries. Its fruit enzymes also help to remove excess dead skin cells and soften your skin’s appearance. To ensure skin is rejuvenated after use, the formula includes manuka honey extract to leave skin feeling hydrated.
"I hope you will truly enjoy and fall in love with this delicious and fruity skin refining mask, which I formulated to erase wrinkles, dry patches, and unpleasant discolorations from our Winter faces,” shares Elina Fedotova, cosmetic chemist, celebrity esthetician and owner of Elina Organics Skincare & Spas in Chicago & Kalamazoo. “Crushed rosehips, cranberries, and Manuka Honey blended with other fruit enzymes will gently exfoliate the surface of your skin and infuse it with a cocktail of vitamins and antioxidants to give you a Summer glow! As soon as I shared this refiner with our estheticians, it quickly became one of their new favorite products and I can't wait for you to try it!”
On damp skin, gently massage a dime-size amount over your lips, face, and neck for 1-2 minutes 1-3 times a week. For more intense exfoliation and anti-aging benefits, you can leave it on as a mask for 3-5 minutes after massaging in. This product is especially beneficial for those who have a dry complexion.
• Manuka Honey: Manuka honey can improve your skin’s appearance. It can balance your skin’s pH level and help slough away dead cell debris to keep your skin clean. Manuka Honey can help heal and prevent acne. This is because Manuka Honey has healing and antibacterial properties, as well as anti-inflammatory effects.
• Cranberry Extract: Firms, tightens, and exfoliates your skin. Cranberries are incredibly high in polyphenols and Vitamins C and E, which effectively fight free radicals to minimize the visible signs of aging, including fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation and loss of elasticity.
• Rosehips: Natural exfoliation with rosehip can help reduce dullness and leave you with glowing, vibrant skin. That's because rosehip is high in Vitamins A and C. Vitamin A encourages skin cell turnover. Vitamin C also aids in cell regeneration, boosting overall radiance.
• Vitamin C: As an antioxidant, one of Vitamin C’s main functions is protecting the skin. Vitamin C also plays an important role in collagen synthesis. Vitamin C is also helpful in lightening unwanted brown spots and brightening the skin.
• Azelaic Acid: Azelaic acid is a naturally occurring acid. It helps the skin to renew itself more quickly and therefore reduces pimple and blackhead formation. It also helps to kill the bacteria that cause acne and rosacea.