Made with 100% USDA certified organic essential oils and blended with pure salt sourced from the Dead Sea. BOKEK® is specifically harvested from the southern side of the famous briny lake, where the concentration of minerals is the absolute highest. The salt crystals are then meticulously cleaned through SaltWorks’ proprietary Optically Clean® technology, before being expertly blended with organic essential oils. BOKEK® is offered in four varieties: Lavender, Eucalyptus, Spearmint and Neroli.
Dead Sea Salt has been used for centuries in beauty and health regimens because it contains ten times more essential minerals than ordinary sea salt which results in peak therapeutic benefits. The minerals work in synergy with a 20-minute warm water soak to offer cleansing, detoxifying, and restorative properties:
• Soothes Aching Joints and Muscles: A warm bath is a good treatment for aching body muscles and coupled with the natural minerals in the salt can help ease pain and provide a restful night’s sleep.
• Replenishes Moisture: Zinc, calcium, and potassium help promote the skin’s natural ability to retain moisture, promoting a soft, healthy and hydrated look and feel.
• Calming Skin Allergies: Soaking in a Dead Sea Salt bath can help calm the inflamed symptoms of conditions like psoriasis and eczema.
• Natural Exfoliation: Dead Sea Salt is gentle with a slightly course texture, acting as an exfoliator, leaving skin refreshed and healthier.
• Purifying Pores: The salts have natural antimicrobial properties that can help wash away dirt, oils, and other impurities – often helping clear up irritating skin conditions like acne.
BOKEK® Dead Sea Bath Salt with Organic Essential Oils are conveniently packaged in 8-ounce, 2.2-pound, and 5-pound bags. For the latest in SaltWorks® products, visit SeaSalt.com.
(800) 353-7258 bathsalt.com