AIA offers a membership to fit all stages of your aesthetics career – from aesthetic students to school members. Below are the details of each membership option.
The Student Membership is designed for those currently enrolled in an aesthetic licensing program. With this membership, you will receive:
- An AIA member certificate
- A one-year subscription to DERMASCOPE Magazine
- Access to DERMASCOPE Digital for one year, including back issues
- Discounts on educational materials in our bookstore
Annual cost for a Student Membership is $30.
The Professional Membership is for an aesthetician that has maintained their license for one or more years. This membership level includes everything listed in in the Student Membership plus:
- Continuing Education Certificate for DERMASCOPE CEUs
- Access to post-graduate/continuing education classes and webinars
- Increased visibility through our Find A Member service
- Marketing materials to promote your business and educate clients
Annual cost for a Professional Membership is $125.
A School Membership is designated for aesthetic licensing schools. The benefits of being a school member include:
- A one-year subscription to DERMASCOPE Magazine for aesthetic instructors
- Unlimited access to DERMASCOPE Digital for one year, including back issues
- Two admission tickets to the International Congress of Esthetics & Spa (ICES) tradeshows (Miami, Dallas, Long Beach, and Philadelphia)
- An advanced listing in DERMASCOPE’s annual Products & Education Guide (print)
- Online visibility on DERMASCOPE.com
- AIA Member seal to use on your website/marketing materials
- Link(s) to the school’s website
- Referrals for consumers seeking an aesthetic program
- Students enrolled in the school’s aesthetic licensing program will receive a six-month subscription to DERMASCOPE Magazine(print edition) and a one-year subscription to DERMASCOPE Digital
- Opportunities to host an AIA-approved class at your facility
Annual cost for a School Membership is $225.
The Corporate Membership is made up of spas and salons that provide aesthetic or wellness services and manufacturers or distributors of professional brands that sell products and other supplies needed in the day-to-day operations of a spa or salon. This membership includes:
- Distribution of company information to AIA members (digitally)
- Referrals for your courses, products, services, and more
- Increased visibility with product press and inclusion in industry news (online and print)
- Link(s) to your website
- AIA Corporate Member seal to use on your website/marketing materials
- Opportunities to sponsor AIA events, classes, webinars, and newsletters
Annual cost for a Corporate Membership is $300.