- Starting at the outer corner of the eye, carefully separate the eyelashes.
- As soon as a pair of attached extensions are found, immediately separate them, checking each eyelash.
- Systematically check the root of every eyelash one by one, repeating and moving inward toward the nose until every eyelash and extension has been separated.
- To verify that no extensions are stuck to the undereye sticker, gently lift all of the eyelashes and extensions with straight tweezers.
- Repeat these separation procedures until all extensions and eyelashes are fully separated from root to tip.