Remember the olden days when you mostly talked on phones? The phone was always plugged into your business or home wall and it was used only for conversation. Those days are long gone. Seems like more and more people use their phone, or nowadays it is called a “mobile device,” for many things - except talking! Many medical spa employees and owners find that their mobile devices are useful for a lot of things:
- Surf the web – Most mobile devices can have Internet access - You can check out your vendors latest anti-aging products or look at “before” and “after” pictures from the most innovative technique.
- Do e-mail – You can easily send and receive emails on your mobile device. While waiting in line at the grocery store or waiting for a doctor’s appointment; you can save a lot of time by doing e-mails anywhere.
- Take pictures – Most phones come with a built-in camera. You can take pictures of clients and save for future reference.
- Remote access – If you have Internet access on your mobile device and you have a scheduling software program you can access your schedule and appointments right from your phone.
- Apps – If you have an iPhone, you can even get thousands of useful apps to help you run your business better.