1. Cleanse the skin with Glycolic Citrus Cleanser. Remove with a warm, moist towel.
2. Tone with Glycotoner 10%. Apply with cotton rounds using an upward and outward motion.
3. Mask with Papaya Pineapple Mask. Boost the enzymatic exfoliation action by adding two to four drops of Alpha Peel 20%. Cover eyes with cotton rounds saturated with Moisture Mist and apply steam for up to 15 minutes. Remove mask with a warm, moist towel.
4. Perform facial massage with Natural Moisture Factor. Remove with a warm, moist towel.
5. Treat and mask. Apply a few drops of PeptiDerm Professional Serum and massage into skin. Spread a layer of Re-Vita-Lize Anti-aging Mask over the PeptiDerm Professional Serum. Leave on for up to 15 minutes.
6. While Re-Vita-Lize Mask is setting, apply an age correcting eye enhancement. Blend PeptiDerm Eye Treatment, Vita K and Rejuven-A and gently pat around eye area.
Cover eye area with Chamomile Tea bags, soaked in lukewarm water.
Top with a gauze butterfly mask. Lightly massage eye area over butterfly mask with ice cubes made of Chamomile Tea.
7. Remove mask and eye enhancement with warm, moist towels.
8. Moisturize and protect. Apply two to four drops of Vita C Serum to the entire face and décolleté and massage in well. Gently pat PeptiDerm Eye Treatment around the eye area and apply PeptiDerm Moisturizing Cream to entire face and décolleté. Finish with Solar Block.
Germaine de Capuccini has created CELLULESS SYSTEM, an innovative treatment that prevents and combats even the most stubborn cellulite on all fronts as simple as 1, 2, 3.
After the Germaine de Capuccini Starting Protocol, prepare the skin and activate circulation by applying ACTIVE SCRUB Body Exfoliant (with previously moistened hands) using gentle, circular lissages on the whole body. Moisten your hands as needed. Remove the product by swiping the sandy particle with a dry towel. (15 minutes)
Activate circulation and lipolysis. With the client lying face down, spread LIPO-DRAIN Body Serum – using upward lissages on the legs, buttocks, and back – until it is totally absorbed. Then carry out movements inspired by Shiatsu on both legs. Ask the client to face up and apply the LIPO-DRAIN Body Serum using upward lissages on the abdomen, legs, and feet until it is totally absorbed; followed by specific pressures on different areas according to Shiatsu. (25 minutes)
Activate the circulation, lipolysis, and wrap.
Place a Plastic Cover Sheet under the client’s body. With the client facing up, apply LIPO-REVERSE WRAP
Body Wrap first on the buttock, lower back, and the back of the thigh and leg without turning the client over. Repeat on the other leg. Then apply on the front of the thighs, legs, and abdomen. Cover the client with a plastic cover sheet and leave in place for 10 minutes.
After the time in place, massage the remainder of the wrap with deep tissue techniques focusing on the areas with cellulite and adipocytes, for 10 minutes or until the product has been completely absorbed. (During the massage, remove the plastic cover sheet.)
To finish the treatment, go down the right side using light pressing movements on the palm of the hand on the shoulder, arm, leg, and foot. Then go up the left side and finish with relaxing movements on the neck and head.
This powerful epidermal resurfacing formula provides immediate smoothing, firming, and brightening of the skin without the irritation of aggressive exfoliation. This is the ideal treatment for clients with concerns related to Genetic Aging such as fine lines, wrinkles, creases, dullness and loss of elasticity.
A - Cleanse and Tone:
Remove eye makeup with cotton pad and Gentle Eye Makeup Remover. Cleanse the face, neck, and décolleté under gentle steam with Refreshing Cleanser, followed by AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser.
B - Treatment Prep:
Apply two pumps of Prepping Solution to 4x4 gauze.
Sweep across face, neck, and décolleté.
A – Treatment
Dispense one fourth fluid ounce of Intensive Wrinkle Reducer Rapid Peel into a dosage cup. Apply to face, neck, and décolleté with cotton tip applicator. Continue steaming treatment for the first five minutes and then turn off steamer. Remove treatment after 10 minutes.
B – Extractions/Tone:
Conduct extractions. Complete with Clarifying Toner on a cotton pad, sweeping upwards the over face.
C – Massage:
Apply a generous amount of Soothing Massage Cream to face, neck, and décolleté. Massage for 10 minutes. Thoroughly remove any residual with a moist warm towel.
D – Mask:
Apply Sensitive Skin Soothing Serum® over entire face and neck. Mix one package of Soothing Seaweed Mask with one and three fourths fluid ounces of Soothing Tonic and one fourth ounce of Soothing Cream Mask. Mix vigorously until smooth. Using spatula apply directly to the skin in an even layer avoiding the eye area. Let set for 10 to 15 minutes. Remove mask. Complete removal with a cotton pad moistened with Hydrating Toner.
E – Repair:
Apply Renewing Eye Cream around the orbital bone.
Acne is the most common form of inflammatory skin disease. Normally, sebum produced by the sebaceous glands is excreted to the surface of the epidermis through hair follicles. Occasionally, the hair follicles clog up and form a plug that attracts bacteria, resulting in swelling, inflammation, and eventually the outbreak of pimples. To combat acne effectively but gently, use Dr. Jeff® OTC anti-acne drug ingredients along with antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and soothing ingredients to help skin clear of blemishes and reduce inflammation and redness.
Target conditions: impure, blemished and inflamed skin
Time duration: 60 minutes
Treatment interval: once a week for consecutive
Expected result: to reduce inflammation and redness; accelerate the clearing of blemishes
4. Apply Professional Astringent Ampoule, thenthe Acne Spot Treatment Lotion over the blemished area.
5. Mix two ounces of Icy Mineral Earth Mask with Phyto Mask Activator. Add a teaspoon of Firming Powder Masque and two teaspoons of Soothing Gelle Masque. Blend into a smooth mud paste.
6. Cover the eye and mouth areas with moistened cotton pads. Moisten a piece of gauze and put it over the face.
7. Apply the mask paste evenly over the face and leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes.
8. Lift the gauze and remove the mask residue with a wet sponge or cleansing pads.
Products for Home Care
• Tea Tree Foaming Cleanser (1% Salicylic Acid)
• Balancing Astringent
• Hyaluronic Gel
• SPF 15 Facial Moisturizer/SPF 30 Phyto Sunblock
Give your clients a few tips this fall so they can maintain beautiful skin in between spa visits. Summer skin is sunny and warm but transitioning into fall can initiate breakouts, uneven skin tone, and washed out coloring. To keep your clients looking healthy and gorgeous, tell them to try the following:
1. Purify and clear the skin by using a detoxifying facial mask two to three times a week, depending on their skin type. This will help to draw unwanted matter from within the skin and rev up circulation.
2. Brush on a little bronzer as the tan fades to maintain a warm, flattering glow.
3. Adjust makeup to the diminishing sunlight. Instead of pastels and corals, try richer, earthier colors.
4. Try a primer under her foundation to help maintain a longer lasting finish, especially if her skin gets oilier during seasonal change.
5. Apply a finishing powder to help assure even skin tone and porcelain smooth skin.
Everyone knows that play is important for kids. Play teaches them coordination, adult roles, social interaction, and basic problem-solving skills. But somehow, many people have fallen prey to the idea that play is only important for kids. Play is important no matter what your age. Dutch historian Johan Huizinga (1872-1945) once described it as the defining characteristic of our species. For Huizinga, humanity is notable not as Homo sapiens, “wise people,” but Homo ludens, “playful people.”
Play is good for your health. A lot of play involves exercise, which is a good thing in and of itself, but there’s more to it than that. Play relieves stress and releases a whole range of feel-good chemicals in your brain, which not only make play fun but relieves tension across the whole of your body. Play is good for your brain, too. Play lights up the entire right side of your brain, creating a state of hyper-creativity that literally changes the way you see the world. Play unites your mind and body. In play, the gap between physical sensation and mental sensation is bridged. Play creates social bonds. There’s evidence that the earliest social bonds are primarily playful ones. As an infant develops a sense of its own identity and begins to recognize other people as beings with identities of their own, it begins to learn play and socialize at the same time. That doesn’t go away as you get older – play is still a rock-solid foundation for social behavior. Fortunately, there’s an easy and proven effective remedy for play deprivation: go out and play!
Spending some profoundly non-serious time with yourself or with others may well make you better at all that serious stuff that’s been sucking at your soul and preventing you from playing in the first place. You’ll feel better, be more relaxed, and enjoy more creativity, which can’t help but make the rest of your life that much better.
Every month trade and consumer magazines are full of glossy covers boldly announcing that they have discovered the newest, most effective anti-aging ingredients. We have all been seduced by the impressive articles and carefully-placed advertising that promise beauty and results. We have seen the claims for magical anti-aging serums that cost outrageous amounts of money for an ounce or less of product. We have seen the words, “X percent more youthful.” “X percent more hydrated.” “X percent texture improvement.”
Looking at these ads and articles from a non-scientific perspective, it is easy to be impressed with colorful words and dramatic claims promised by new ingredients. Often the claims accompanying these new products are backed by “clinical evidence.”
This treatment is designed to brighten the overall complexion and reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation. Unlike many traditional chemical peels, this treatment will not over-stimulate and may be used for patients of all ethnicities and sensitivity levels.
1. Facial wash oily/problem (pHaze 1) – Cleanse the skin thoroughly. Rinse.
2. Smoothing toner (pHaze 2) – Apply with a cotton pad to prep (degrease) the skin. Allow the skin to dry. Ask the patient, “On a scale of one to 10, 10 being extremely active, how do you rate this sensation (or feeling)?”
3. Pre-Peel Accelerator Mask – Apply liberally with a fan brush and massage into the area of treatment. Continue massaging until all product is absorbed — approximately three to five minutes. This will gently dissolve keratinization and allow for cell renewal. Remove completely with water.
4. Sensi Peel® – Apply solution to a cotton pad, placing the neck of the bottle directly onto the pad, spacing it to give a sufficient working area to complete a full face treatment. Apply in layers according to the needs, goals, and individual sensitivity of the patient. Use the scale of one to 10 to gauge sensitivity. Fan skin to keep patient cool between layers. If the patient responds higher than a six, do not proceed with another layer. Do not exceed four layers.
5. Pigment gel® (pHaze 13) (with hydroquinone is recommended for Fitzpatrick types I–III, the hydroquinone free formula is recommended for Fitzpatrick types IV–VI or hydroquinone sensitive patients) – Using a small fan brush, spot treat hyperpigmented areas to lift pigment and promote even skin tone.
6. A&C synergy serum (pHaze 23) and C-strength 15% with 5% Vitamin E (pHaze 16) – Apply the mixture full-face for additional melanogenesis inhibition, increased cell turnover, and improvement of skin barrier function.
8. (optional) Esthetique Peel – Apply one pump for increased strengthening, exfoliation, and added melanogenesis inhibition. Gently spread the product over the area of treatment, keeping the application even
9. ReBalance (pHaze 17) and perfecting face & body hydrator SPF 30 (pHaze 30) – Apply a combination to calm, hydrate, and protect the skin from UVA and UVB exposure.
1. Carefully cleanse the treated area with DermaLiss Cleansing Milk of act’ion de Gala line. Then, rinse with ToniqA Cool Restoring Lotion. Dry the skin thoroughly.
2. Proceed with the Aspiration Phase (vacuum) on the face and neck, performing regular movements with the applicator nozzle while keeping the skin taut. This phase stimulates lymphatic and blood circulation, and supplies oxygen and nutrients to the skin.
3. Proceed with the microdermabrasion phase on the face and neck, performing regular movements with the applicator nozzle while keeping the skin taut. Exfoliate evenly in small segments, concentrating the action on wrinkles, pigment spots, and other imperfections. Remove the mirocrystals right away with the CristalVac Footswitch System.
4. Gently dab on some DermaLiss Cleansing Milk on the entire area to remove any remaining crystal residue. Rinse with ToniqA Cool Restoring Lotion.
5. Apply a thick coat of HydraPlus Soothing Moisture Balm-Gel of act’ion de Gala line on the treated area, and cover it with a Vitali-T™ gauze mask dampened with ToniqA Cool Restoring Lotion. For the neck, use a gauze dampened with the same lotion. Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes and then remove the remaining of gel.
6. Apply a layer of JouvenCell Rejuvenating Complex of act’ion de Gala line and ionize it at the positive polarity for three minutes with Gala Eternity Ion unit.
7. Apply some VittoSoin Nourishing Repair Cream from act’ion de Gala line on the area and then OmbraCreme Total Protection Cream to protect the skin from the sun.