Microdermabrasion Treatment with Compact Peel and Act’ion de Gala by Dectro International
1. Carefully cleanse the treated area with DermaLiss Cleansing Milk of act’ion de Gala line. Then, rinse with ToniqA Cool Restoring Lotion. Dry the skin thoroughly.
2. Proceed with the Aspiration Phase (vacuum) on the face and neck, performing regular movements with the applicator nozzle while keeping the skin taut. This phase stimulates lymphatic and blood circulation, and supplies oxygen and nutrients to the skin.
3. Proceed with the microdermabrasion phase on the face and neck, performing regular movements with the applicator nozzle while keeping the skin taut. Exfoliate evenly in small segments, concentrating the action on wrinkles, pigment spots, and other imperfections. Remove the mirocrystals right away with the CristalVac Footswitch System.
4. Gently dab on some DermaLiss Cleansing Milk on the entire area to remove any remaining crystal residue. Rinse with ToniqA Cool Restoring Lotion.
5. Apply a thick coat of HydraPlus Soothing Moisture Balm-Gel of act’ion de Gala line on the treated area, and cover it with a Vitali-T™ gauze mask dampened with ToniqA Cool Restoring Lotion. For the neck, use a gauze dampened with the same lotion. Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes and then remove the remaining of gel.
6. Apply a layer of JouvenCell Rejuvenating Complex of act’ion de Gala line and ionize it at the positive polarity for three minutes with Gala Eternity Ion unit.
7. Apply some VittoSoin Nourishing Repair Cream from act’ion de Gala line on the area and then OmbraCreme Total Protection Cream to protect the skin from the sun.