DOCTOR’S PROGRAM® “ABC FACIAL PEEL® & YELLOW PEEL®”
ABC FACIAL PEEL® (Keratolitic action and dermal stimulant) is designed to be quick and superficial. Following use, the skin will show a rejuvenated appearance with a fresh, radiant sheen by removing the superficial stratum corneum and the appearance of the stratum lucidum.
YELLOW PEEL® (Dermal stimulant) is designed to offer a deep dermal stimulation with a minimum exfoliation combined with a fast regeneration of the skin (48 hours). The formulation is a combination of retinaldehyde, (a natural metabolite of beta-carotene and retinol), and three tyrosinase blockers (skin lightners). These blockers are: Phytic Acid, Kojic Acid and Azelaic Acid. Also included are vitamin C Bisabolol as antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents. YELLOW PEEL® is recommended for treatment of: Epidermal Melasma (Superficial), Photo Aging Lesions, Superficial/Medium Wrinkles, Acne Scars, and Flaccid Facial Skin.
Patients should be informed not to use depilatory waxes, electro depilation, and other abrasive or irritating substances two or three days before the peeling. Special care should be taken in case of Herpes Simplex Labialis, where it is recommended to treat the area with Acyclovir cream. The patient should also avoid scratching, pulling, or irritating the area being treated.
1. Apply DOCTOR’S PROGRAM® ABC FACIAL PEEL® with a brush spreading product evenly over the skin to be treated allowing the stratum corneum to open which enhances the penetration of the YELLOW PEEL®.
Remove product with running water at the first sign of a burning sensation.
Apply small amount of DOCTOR’S PROGRAM® YELLOW PEEL® cream on the tip of your finger and dab a very light layer over treatment area. Massage deeply into skin until cream is almost non-visible. Leave on treated area for 20 minutes.
4. Remove the DOCTOR’S PROGRAM® YELLOW PEEL® with DOCTOR’S PROGRAM® BALANCING FACIAL CLEANSER®. Repeat the steps 3, 4, and 5 a total of three to eight times until the desired level of stimulation is obtained.
5. Re-apply a new layer of DOCTOR’S PROGRAM® YELLOW PEEL®; allow it to act for 20 minutes.
6. Post-Peeling: When the required stimulation is achieved, suspend the application of YELLOW PEEL® cream and begin moisturizing the skin with either DOCTOR’S PROGRAM ® Post Peel Recovery Formula or NUTRI CREAM® for the next six to eight days. Apply several times per day, especially after cleansing and at bedtime.
7. Wash the skin using BALANCING FACIAL CLEANSER® for the next six to eight days. Patients will experience an exfoliation of the skin surface (release of the superficial stratum corneum) for 48 to 72 hours following peeling. Protect the new skin with DOCTOR’S PROGRAM ® Post-Peel Recovery Formula for the next six to eight days.
8. Tell your clients to not use any product containing Retinoic Acid or Glycolic Acid for the next three days and use a chemical free physical sunscreen if they come in contact with sunlight.