Print this page

Color Up Donates at least 1,000 Kits to Hospitals and Senior Centers around the Country.

Written by  

COVID-19 relief from Color Up is being used to protect front line workers at more than a dozen facilities. Donations of the new hand-sanitizer SANITIZE, Zinc Moisturizer, Relieve Salve and other products were sent to hospitals, medical facilities and senior-care centers in Colorado, Ohio and Kentucky.

Facilities receiving donations include:
• Sixty kits to staff at Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children.
• Five-hundred kits to front line employees at a health care system headquartered in Louisville, KY.
• Three memory care / senior centers in Colorado and Ohio.

25% of the limited inventory of SANITIZE is being donated; the other 75% is being sold at-cost. Color Up creates hemp-derived, CBD products intended to balance the mind, body and spirit.

Want to read more?

Subscribe to one of our monthly plans to continue reading this article.

Login to post comments