Skin care professionals have been the unsung heroes in the beauty industry for years. They work tirelessly to help others achieve the complexion of their dreams. That’s why COSMEDIX established National Aesthetician Month and National Aesthetician Day, October 15th, to praise skincare professionals who expertly transform and protect the body’s largest organ—the skin. Performing treatments anywhere from chemical peels, blemish extractions, at-home regimens and facials, aestheticians help guide their clients to a place of self-confidence that is more than just skin-deep. In an effort to celebrate these individuals, COSMEDIX hosted an online contest and sweepstakes where clients, friends and family were invited to nominate their favorite aestheticians. The winning aestheticians were awarded a luxe customized crystal award, while winning nominators received $300 worth of COSMEDIX products. COSMEDIX announced the following aesthetician winners on their Instagram account @cosmedix_ earlier today.
- Charri Doyle | Aesthetically Speaking
- Jessica Ingles | Bare Beauty Studio
- Kathy Varvarigos | Clear Skin Clinic
- Chelsea Ryan | Salon Bella Vi
- Janna Bowman | Skin Gypsy
COSMEDIX Account Executives each nominated their choice for COSMEDIX Aesthetician of the year. These aestheticians also received a luxe customized crystal award and certificate to congratulate them for all their hard work and dedication to their clients.
- Erin Stevenson, Massage Heights Leon Springs, San Antonio, TX
- Jenny Ferrera, Jenny Wax Skincare, Santa Monica, CA
- Melanie Howerton, Chateau Elan Spa, Braselton, GA
- Alicia Deese, The Laser Institute of Pinehurst, Pinehurst, NC
- Stephanie Sowa, Salon Sowa, Sacramento, CA
- Danna Omari, Noy Spa, New York, NY
- Jody Harm, The Skin Clinique, Santa Rosa, CA
- Lydia Kwan, Aesthetic Aurora of Natural Medicine, Gilbert, AZ
- Carrie Benedict Dean, All About You Salon and Spa, Northfield Center, Ohio
- Jane Ortiz, Milk and Honey Spa, Bee Cave, TX
- Carol Cruz, The Lash and Wax Boutique, Seattle, WA
- Traci Miller, One Ocean Resort & Spa, Atlantic Beach, FL
- Jennifer Martinez Yelderman, Milk and Honey Houston/River Oaks, Houston, TX
- Jasminka Smajic, Just In Style, St. Louis, MO
- Amanda LaFrance, Remedy Body and Beauty, St Cloud, MN
“National Aesthetician Month is one of the most exciting times of the year for us,” says Ryan Christopher, Global Director of Education at COSMEDIX. “We get to reward our amazing aestheticians for all of the hard work and dedication to their clients. This contest really allowed us to showcase that beautiful relationship and gave aestheticians the chance to receive the recognition they deserve. Whether it’s a teenager looking to get rid of pesky blemishes or an adult looking to reverse visible signs of aging, skin care professionals truly restore confidence through their diligent work—this contest was designed to spotlight just that.”
In honor of National Aesthetician Month, COSMEDIX recently launched Serenity and Recovery, two new CBD products part of their Body by COSMEDIX line. Serenity CBD Targeted Relief Rollerball is packed with skin-nourishing oils and Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Oil, rich in CBD to help sooth dry skin and improve skin comfort. Recovery Face & Body CBD Lotion is formulated with skin-nourishing aloe and a blend of 11 amino acids for maximum skin relief, also infused with Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Oil to further aid in soothing dry, uncomfortable skin.
“To kick off our National Aesthetician Month celebration, we’re excited to release our CBD line that both skin care professionals and our consumers can use in their everyday routine,” says Christine Jackson, Global Director of COSMEDIX. “The creation of Serenity and Recovery supports our constant focus on both physical and mental wellness.”
With an expansive product mix and supercharged spa offerings, COSMEDIX offers clean, clinical and luxurious skin care products to the conscious consumer looking for a healthy approach to skin care. The full-spectrum product line consists of facials, treatments, metabolic peels and at-home regimens that promote rapid change in the skin without prolonged healing or extensive downtime. For more information on COSMEDIX and the recent CBD launch, visit http://www.cosmedix.com.