Hard Wax vs Strip Wax

More
#229 by rcpontillo
Replied by rcpontillo on topic Hard Wax vs Strip Wax
I LOVE hard wax on smaller areas like the face, underarms, and bikini. I think strip wax is better for larger areas. At the Philly show, Lori Nestore (the Wax Queen) said she only uses the soft on legs, chests, and backs and hard wax for everything else. I bought her hard wax...the blue Berins wax and use it at home and I absolutely love it. You get more precision, it removes shorter hairs, and it is way less painful. It's funny though, a lot of local salons (Philly suburbs) have never even heard of the hard wax and use the strip wax for everything. Most of my friends who get waxed have also never experienced the hard wax. I told them all to request it when they are making their next appointments because for those areas, I really feel it is a more thorough and way less painful experience.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
#228 by Giveface98
I use primarily hard wax except for large areas like legs and backs. Which type of wax do you prefer and why?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Powered by Kunena Forum

Skin Care Connection

Latest Discussions

New This Month!

Anzhela Dvorkina added a new event 11 hours

Discount For All New Patients From Century Medical &...

Century Medical & Dental Center is a dynamic, modern multi-specialty clinic delivering high-quality individualized health care in multiple...

• Thursday, 25 July 2019 12:00 AM
  • 200 Livingston Street, 260 Ave X
Anzhela Dvorkina added a video. 11 hours 47 minutes ago

Century Medical & Dental Center

Century Medical and Dental Center is a dynamic, modern multi-specialty clinic delivering high-quality individualized health care in multiple...

Anzhela Dvorkina added a video. 11 hours 47 minutes ago

Century Medical & Dental Center

Century Medical and Dental Center is a dynamic, modern multi-specialty clinic delivering high-quality individualized health care in multiple...

Browse-worthy Blogs

• Your Worst Enemy… Chronic Inflammation
    Your Worst Enemy… Chronic Inflammation A growing consensus within the scientific community is that common disorders are all caused in part by chronic inflammation or even re-occurring inflammatory lifestyles. Inflammation is the body’s natural defense against foreign invaders or infection. Most of the time inflammation is a lifesaver that enables our body to defend itself against various diseases, caused by bacteria, viruses and parasites.
  • The Original Art of Eyebrow Sculpting
    The Original Art of Eyebrow Sculpting I have been sculpting eyebrows and teaching the technique for nearly 20 years. In that time I have seen all kinds of self-expression from well-meaning make-up artists trying to be edgy and utterly confused “do-it-yourselfers” who clearly fell face first into the looking glass. It pains me to see both women and men who sport poorly manicured brows so I decided to revisit the art of the sculpted brow and teach you how it’s done.
  • The Amazing Skin Benefits of Ginseng
    The Amazing Skin Benefits of Ginseng Ginseng is a popular herbal supplement widely used in Asia to treat various health ailments and for general well-being. It can improve energy levels and boost memory. Because of those health benefits, ginseng is found and marketed in a wide range of consumable healthcare products, including supplements, teas, candies, and energy drinks, in various concentrations and forms. TYPES OF GINSENG There are many species of ginseng but two, in particular, panax ginseng and panax quinquefolius, are considered to provide the…