The Natural AZA Cleanser is Hale's creamy cleanser that unclogs pores, reduces inflammation, and improves hyperpigmentation! Filled with natural ingredients, this nourishing creamy is safe for sensitive skin and effective for all skin types!
- The hero ingredient in this cleanser is Azelaic Acid (AZA), which is derived from grains such as wheat and barley, which means it’s an all-natural skin care ingredient. As a topical antiseptic, it helps to gently exfoliate and even out skin tone for a pleasing complexion. It has been scientifically-proven to be effective against acne with its exfoliating and anti-microbial properties to cleanse the skin.
- Natural AZA Cleanser has deep-cleaning action to remove debris from pores to reduce breakouts. It can also diminish the look of acne scarring and other types of discoloration. As a natural ingredient it is compatible with all skin types and can even be used by people with sensitive skin.
What Other Ingredients are in the Natural AZA Cleanser?
- Vegetable Glycerin - Natural humectant to infuse the skin with essential hydration. Helps to improve moisture and create a protective barrier on the skin, while also reducing the effects of irritants known to cause redness and dryness.
- Rose water and Green Tea Extract – These two natural ingredients helps balance the skin’s natural oils to reduce breakouts and improve complexion. Both Green Tea and Rose water have incredible anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties which tame facial redness and irritation, and reduce the effects of free radicals. Roses are beautiful, and key to beautiful skin!!
- Avocado Oil – With naturally-high concentrations of vitamin E, avocado oil infuses the skin with essential nutrients. It soothes dry, irritated skin, provides hydration, and enhances collagen production for rapid cell turnover.