Anna-Cari Gund is the president of CIDESCO International, the world standard in beauty and spa therapy, and the managing director of global spa consultancy and wellness think tank, Raison d’Etre, which specializes in creating spa brands and designing world-class spas.
- Favorite summer activity?
- Favorite winter activity?
Apres ski! Coming in from the cold makes you feel so well.
- Favorite ice cream flavor?
Any fruit sorbet would be my choice
- Who is your hero?
- What motivates you?
Meeting passionate, positive and inspiring people. They make me want to work to my full potential.
- What do you do to relieve stress?
Spending time in nature. This reminds you of the peace and beauty of the world, and suddenly your problems don’t seem too worrying anymore.
- Proudest accomplishment?
Raising my two amazing sons
- Most daring thing you’ve ever done?
Para-gliding off a cliff at amazing Six Senses Zighy Bay, Oman
- Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?
- What three items would you take with you on a deserted island?
I´m very practical and boring so: a fishing net, fire striker, desalination equipment
- If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
I would learn to tap dance – it’s such an impressive skill!
- What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives?
- Online or in-person shopping?
A perfect 50/50 mix – the in-real-life shopping experience shouldn’t be underestimated, and I think we’re a long way off online shopping taking over completely.