- What do you love most about your job?
I get to work with many unique and specialized people that I learn from; I love that about my job.
- What is your favorite spa treatment and why?
As a former athlete, my body represents that history, so massage is always my go-to.
- Do you have any unusual skills?
I have been told I make excellent grill cheese and top ramen. I won’t reveal my secrets.
- What would you name your boat if you had one?
Paid in Full
- What is one office supply/something on your desk that you couldn’t live without?
My black sharpie pens
- If you opened a day spa, what would you name it?
- What did you want to be when you were younger?
A professional athlete or an animal trainer; neither worked out.
- If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
Beware of dog.
- What skill would you like to master?
Meditation or a second language
- What are some small things that make your day better?
A coffee bean is quite small, but always seem to make my day better.
- What is your spirit animal?
A dolphin, they are thoughtful, playful and sense of calmness.
- Which superhero do you secretly want to be?
He may not be a superhero, but I would say “The Rock.”
- What’s the best invention of all time?
I would have to say plumbing; it increased lifespan as well as many other benefits.