Wallace Vigo Nelson, N.D. is a holistic health expert and the foremost authority in the field of beauty nutrition. A second-generation naturopathic doctor, Nelson has followed in the footsteps of his mother as leader of the movement to change the world with holistic nutrition and skin care. Recognized with dozens of accolades from the wellness and beauty field for his work as an author, product formulator, and top business leader under 40, Nelson is truly a dynamic force in the industry today.
- What do you love most about your job?
I LOVE to lead people to a breakthrough in their wellness or business - both situations can be life-changing.
- What is your favorite spa treatment and why?
Any treatment I've had performed by an expert in their craft has left me feeling enriched.
- Do you have any unusual skill?
I've got a near-photographic memory for facts and figures, though I often forget where I left my keys.
- What would you name your boat if you had one?
I'd for certain name a boat after my incredible wife Ashlan.
- What is one office supply/something on your desk that you couldn't live without?
My mobile microphone and lighting setup for recording videos.
- If you opened a day spa, what would you name it?
Something Italian in origin – in travels there I am always impressed with the history, elegance, and attention to detail they exhibit.
- What did you want to be when you were younger?
I wanted the exact job that I have! I always looked up to and admired my mother and wanted to follow in her footsteps.
- If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
WARNING! Excessively verbose with a tendency to use big words
- What skill would you like to master?
I want to learn to fly a plane expertly. I've done it a bit and love it, I just want to be better.
- What are some small things that make your day better?
I am energized by both sending and receiving notes of gratitude and appreciation - those never fail to brighten my day.
- What is your spirit animal?
A lion. They way that a lion pride watches over and cares for their own is awe inspiring.
- Which superhero do you secretly want to be?
Just myself, but with my ability to reach and teach people who need me turned up to a superhero level.
- What's the best invention of all time?
Absolutely the internet. The way that it connects the world and allows communication and collaboration is unprecedented in human history.