DMK founder, Danné Montague-King, is a pioneer in his industry. He has seen the depths of depression associated with poorly functioning skin. In fact, his everlasting passion was born from his dissatisfaction with his own acne as a teenager. From not understanding the condition completely, to failed attempts from top United States dermatologists to cure his acne, Montague-King had to take things into his own hands and, desperate for a cure, became his own guinea pig. A string of breakthroughs, trials, tribulations, and many travels would follow, until he found his first true breakthrough in the 1960s, involving vitamin C therapy. Thats all it took to spark what would be decades of developing successful treatments and products that would combine to form the iconic brand that is DMK – sold throughout 30 countries.
- What do you love most about your job?
Seeing people’s lives change by elevating their self-worth
- What is your favorite spa treatment and why?
DMK Body Sculpting. It not only improves circulation but tightens the loose and crepey skin that comes with ageing and gets rid of descended adipose fat such as “muffin top” waistlines.
- Do you have any unusual skills?
I can realistically become another person
- What would you name your boat if you had one?
- What is one office supply/something on your desk that you couldn’t live without?
- If you opened a day spa, what would you name it?
- What did you want to be when you were younger?
What I am now—secondary dreams were concert pianist
- If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
Patch test for reactive skin
- What skill would you like to master?
- What are some small things that make your day better?
A peaceful morning at my estate
- What is your spirit animal?
- Which superhero do you secretly want to be?
- What’s the best invention of all time?
An idea whose time has come