Michelle D'Allaird-Brenner is a licensed aesthetician, cosmetologist, CIDESCO diplomat, and the owner of Aesthetic Science Institute (ASI), based in Latham, N.Y. She has over 25 years of experience in the skin care and beauty industries, including teaching, curriculum and test development, speaking, and writing. D'Allaird-Brenner is also the director of education for Aesthetics International Association and a member of Professional Beauty Association and American Association of Cosmetology Schools. Her experience, expertise, and motivation has positioned her as a world-renowned skin care expert, providing education and training in over 30 countries.
- What do you love most about your job?
Providing others with the opportunity for growth, success and independence.
- What is your favorite spa treatment and why?
Body scrubs…nothing better than a body of soft, smooth skin!
- What would you name your boat if you had one?
- If you opened a day spa, what would you name it?
- What did you want to be when you were younger?
No idea…but I knew I wanted to be “something” and make a difference.
- If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
CAUTION…I will tell you how I feel.
- What skill would you like to master?
- What are some small things that make your day better?
My husband, my kids, my staff and a glass of wine.
- What is your spirit animal?
No idea…my shitzu.
- Which superhero do you secretly want to be?
Batman…he’s super cool.
- What’s the best invention of all time?