- PrivateCreated on: Sunday, 06 July 2014At http://posh-models.com Escorts we can accommodate all kinds of escort engagements.Posh Models New York is a High Class Escort Agency in New York area for the sough after NYC VIP Escorts companionship and escort services in NYC. No matter if you are you looking for companions escort for a business meeting, or if you are around New York area or if you visiting New York area for a short period of time, contact discreet and you will get the...
- Created on: Saturday, 21 June 2014For over 2 year New York GFE Club has been making intimate introductions for some of the most affluent & influential gentleman in the world to the most beautiful ladies in New York City. Our New York female escorts includes hundreds of centerfolds form Playboy and Penthouse, Maxim & FHM covergirls & models, supermodels, television and film actresses, adult film stares, calendar girls and many European and American models. We guarantee New...
- Created on: Saturday, 21 June 2014New York has no shortage of hot women. We have some of the most beautiful women on the planet. When calling for an NYC escort, you want a choice in women that are not only just as beautiful as any others in the city, but fit your specific tastes as well. Here at NYC Super Models Club, we offer only the most stunning, vibrant, fun and eager to please New York City Escorts in the city to ensure that you go home a happy man. We make it our...
- Created on: Saturday, 26 March 2011Salon/Spa owners and astheticians that want to share information about employment and maintaining a culture that provides improved skills and knowledge, growth and opportunity. We would encourage owners and technicians to participate in order to get a viewpoints from every perspective.0 Discussions0 Wall Posts
- Created on: Tuesday, 15 February 2011Oh the sun!! We Florida Estheticians know all too well how awful it can be to our skin. But we are from the "Sunshine State" so lets unite and enjoy the warm rays while looking Fabulous, hydrated, glowing and wrinkle-free! Join up Floridians, and whomever else cares to join... Welcome!!1 Discussion5 Wall Posts
- Created on: Saturday, 15 January 2011This group is created to discuss all things Sweet! Sugaring vs Waxing, What you are doing to promote your sugaring services, what problems are you encountering, how has sugaring improved your business.0 Discussions1 Wall Post
- Created on: Thursday, 16 December 2010Pennsylvania Aestheticians: Professional Skin Therapists Come and join us to learn the different laws and regulations our state has for our profession. Are you passionate about your career and do enjoy educating our clients on their skin? It’s time to unite and learn from each other within our own state and help each other out with all the social media networks available to us.0 Discussions0 Wall Posts
- PrivateCreated on: Wednesday, 08 December 2010Any licensed Esthetician from or in the Tennessee area is invited to join. We can discuss any area of the Esthetics field. As professionals we need to keep up with the "in's and out's" of the business, so let's come together to keep up with the latest skin care technologies.2 Discussions0 Wall Posts
- Created on: Thursday, 21 October 2010Kansas City metro area connects0 Discussions0 Wall Posts
- Created on: Friday, 08 October 2010This Group is for aestheticians, salons and spas, or other professionals that provide eyelash extension services to network with each other. This community was created with the purpose of sharing experiences, asking questions, getting help, offering suggestions, and sharing new knowledge between professionals in the industry.0 Discussions3 Wall Posts
- Fact vs Fantasy: Making a living as an independent estheticianLast replied by Avril
- SKIN PEELSLast replied by Netsai Gerhart
- Preston Comedone Rxtractor and training available online!
- New Esthetician Career Improvement Book by Preston
- Independent Esthetician on a Mission!Last replied by Douglas Preston
- Oxygen FacialsStarted by Adam Martin
- Goals for 2013
- What Makes Acne Products Effective?Last replied by Zola Nemorin
- Estheticians that are Aromatherapist in FloridaLast replied by Chere McCoy
- Are your clients thinking about doing Accutane (or it's generic?)Last replied by Jeff Berns
- LocationsLast replied by marci Delaney
- SKIN PEELSLast replied by Anis Lacerte
- Tax implications next year with vendorsStarted by Claire Barnes
- Any NY/NJ Professionals out there?Started by Erin Calig
- Fall Skin Peel Preps........Started by Patricia Strunk
- Which Board meeting will you be attending? Started by Tina